Since its establishment in 2013, Identity Malta Agency has provided a wide range of services in relation to ePassports, eID cards, Visas, Residence Permits, and the registration of public deeds and civil status. Over the years, the agency has made significant progress, offering its clients with high-quality identity management services.
Are you prepared to take your next career step? Join us!
Permit no: 49/2023
- Carrying out the day to day management in accordance with the law and Government policies;
- Presenting effective plans for the smooth, co-ordinated and phased implementation of approved
development plans and Advices on targets to be set;
- Developing and implementing policies related to processes of the Unit;
- Carrying out enforcement measures which may be determined by Government from time to time;
- Advice on the implementation of policies and practices related to their area of expertise;
- Assist in the drawing up of efficient policies and structures that will benefit to the unit;
- Liaise within the different units of the Agency to ensure the highest professional standards related to their profession are upheld;
- Exhibit a highly professional image to internal and external clients of the Agency;
- Any other duties as may be required by the CEO or his delegate.
- Minimum Level 5 MQRIC Qualification & 3 years’ working experience in administration/managerial duties.
- Minimum Level 4 MQRIC Qualification & 4 years’ working experience in administration / managerial duties.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in administrative/managerial duties.
Deadline of Submission: 20/02/2023